Fully refurbished Pfeiffer Vacuum TPH 180 C Plasma Turbo Pump, DN100-ISO Inlet Flange, KF25 Outlet Flange. PMP01575.
- Pumping speed: for N2 170 l/s,
- Ultimate pressure with rotary vane pump < 1x·10-10 mbar,
- Gas throughput for N2 7 mbar l/s,
- Fore Vacuum max. for N2 10 mbar,
- Sealing gas connection: yes,
- Turbomolecular Pump part number PM P01 575.
- The gas throughput is measured at HV-pressure of 0.1 mbar and with sealing gas.
- Cooling water quantity is measured at max. gas throughput.
- High compression ratios and improved critical backing pressures for greater economies in fore vacuum.
- Turbo drag pump designed for a wide range of applications in industry and research.
- This Pump is fully rebuilt and comes with FULL 12-MONTHS WARRANTY!
Pump has a free of wear permanent magnetic bearing at high vacuum side and oil lubricated ceramic bearing at the backing side. The Turbo Pumps TMH and TMU models are identical in terms of design. They only differ in their intake flange. The pumps have a free of wear permanent magnetic bearing at high vacuum side and oil lubricated ceramic bearing at the backing side. Turbo pump designed for a wide range of applications in research industry.
For more information, please visit this products webpage.